Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving



I am thankful for my husband; who provides for me financially,emotionally, and physically. With out him I would not be me.

I am thankful for my boys, for the constant reality check that they provide. For the difference in their personalities; they keep me on my toes.

I am thankful for my family who I don't see enough, but really probably see too much!
My mother for raising me and spoiling me(when I was young, not so much now). My father for raising me and always keeping a level head(except the one time I swore at you and you chest bumped me across the bathroom). My 3 brothers for being who they are, each of them as individual as my twins.




I am thankful for my home even though I have to clean it, my health even though I bust my ass for it, 
my happiness even though I struggle daily to keep it afloat.




I am thankful for the news that reminds me just how good I have it and how lucky I am, the 

government for keeping me safe, the veterans who fight for my freedom.




I am thankful for the little things; diet coke, saltwater taffy, dominoes pizza. family walks on the blvd, 
bike rides at lagoon, swimming. Tropical vacations. Snuggling in bed on the weekend. A hot fire, A good book. A hug from carter. A morning smile from Riley.




Most of all, I am thankful for life and the opportunity to live it!

No comments:

Post a Comment